Trobia's taking Dubai by the burjs

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Almost there - Ci siamo quasi

Here it is, my gelateria, bellissima e divina, my factory of chill. We're going to open on Saturday, provided that it won't be raining (ah ah ah, dry laughter), and provided that:
1) We got the coffee and cappuccino cups
2) We got the cash register
3) The guests' toilets will be fixed
4) There won't be a nuclear war
5) No birds flu in Umm al Quwein
By the way. WHY is it that Umm al Quwein is the source of all evil in the UAofE??? New drugs? From UAQ. Booze? UAQ. Illegal immigrants? They have a welcome committee, up in UAQ. Sleezy massage parlors? The best in UAQ. Want to trick your Toyota Echo and make it FLY?? Come to UAQ? In urgent need for a bazooka??? OK, I think you got the point...
It's tiring working in an ice cream shop, but the satisfaction is more than I can describe. After two years, I finally have it, it's mine (and Omar's and Jassim's and Mussab's), and I hope we'll go a long way. As we say over here: Insha Allah. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home